Recipe Roundup is our weekly post where we ask our very own employees to give recipe suggestions on a weekly theme. Check back every Thursday to see what our coworkers are cooking!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Rivqa Abrams, Affiliates Manager
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk (any variety is fine, parve or dairy)
1 cup peanut butter
half bag of chocolate chips
1/3 container marshmallow fluff
- Combine sugar and milk in a pot and bring to boil.
- Turn the heat to the lowest setting and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Once combined fully, pour into 9×13 pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Ari says: peanut butter is wonderful, but not so easy to pair. Let’s go with Shira Vintage Whites Viognier. I think this big white can stand up to the peanut butteryness (yep! also a word) in the fudge.
Chocolate Mint Brownies Dovid Riven, VP of Operations
1 cup margarine
2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 lb icing sugar
3/4 cup margarine, softened
3-4 tbsp non-dairy creamer
green food coloring
2/3 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp margarine
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 9×13 inch pan
- Melt baking chocolate and margarine.
- In large bowl beat eggs until light, then beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in melted chocolate and margarine.
- Fold in flour, salt, and nuts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Beat frosting ingredients together and spread over cooled brownies.
- Melt chocolate chips and margarine and mix well. Drizzle over the frosting.
Wine expert Ari says “sweet wine for a sweet recipe!” He suggests Carmel Late Harvest Gewurtztraminer.
Latest posts by Rivqa Abrams (see all)
- Recipe Roundup – Dessert Madness - August 11, 2016
- Recipe Roundup – Meat Lovers’ Recipes for Shabbat During the 9 Days - August 4, 2016
- Recipe Roundup – Summer Salads - July 28, 2016